Valerie is an associate at Jones Law Group and focuses her practice on personal injury, negligence, and civil litigation. She has worked at Jones Law Group since 2016 as a law clerk prior to becoming an associate attorney. Valerie came to Jones Law Group with a desire to help those in need and is passionate about advocating for justice and protecting her client’s rights. Valerie is committed to ensuring each client gets individualized attention by developing a personalized strategy to accomplish maximum results with the client’s best interests always in mind.
Valerie obtained her undergraduate degree at Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science double majors in Political Science and Public Relations. She attended law school at Stetson University where she was on the Student Bar Association Summery Advisory Counsel and participated in the Part-Time Student Society and Christian Legal Society.
At Stetson University College of Law Valerie took courses focusing her skills on civil and trial advocacy. She was recognized for her hard work and dedication to the legal field with scholarships including the Judge Edith M. Atkinson Scholarship and Judge Raphael Steinhardt Public Interest Scholarship.
Valerie is originally from Athens, Georgia, and has been in the Tampa-Bay area for over 7 years. When she’s not hard at work for her client’s Valerie serves as a Guardian Ad Litem volunteer, advocating for abused and neglected children in Pinellas County, cheering on the Seminoles, and spending time with her dog and family.
- B.A., Florida State University – Political Science and Public Relations
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law
- Florida Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Student Bar Association Summery Advisory Counsel
- Judge Edith M. Atkinson Scholarship Recipient
- Judge Raphael Steinhardt Public Interest Scholarship Recipient
- Florida, 2020