How Jones Law Group Can Support You After a Car Accident
Being in a car accident is one of the most horrible, most terrifying things that anyone can ever experience – especially if they’ve been severely injured. This can also be an extremely complex situation, one that will require the help of a skilled personal injury attorney if you’re going to have the best chance of obtaining fair compensation. If you turn to the Jones Law Group, you’ll be working with an attorney who has a strong track record of delivering positive results on behalf of our clients.
You don’t deserve to be in the situation you’re in – hurt by someone else’s carelessness. Our attorneys will be more than ready to provide expert legal representation. We’ll tell you all the steps needed to put together an effective injury claim, and we’ll give you a good idea of how long the process will take.
More importantly, however, we’ll provide passionate, tenacious representation. We will do everything we possibly can to force the insurance company to pay you an equitable settlement. But we’ll also be ready to defeat that insurer in a court of law if a trial proves necessary.
These are just a few of the ways we’ll help. Schedule a free review of your case by contacting us online or calling (727) 571-1333 as soon as you can.
We Can Work with Expert Witnesses, such as Accident Reconstruction Experts
An accident reconstruction expert could very well provide the edge you need in order to win your case. They can paint a picture of the accident using solid evidence, showing a jury exactly what happened, and telling them why it happened. This evidence includes witness statements, police reports, footage from surveillance cameras, and more.
But accident reconstruction experts aren’t the only ones that could help you prevail. Here’s a quick look at a few others.
- Medical experts. A doctor, for example, could look at your bills as well as medical records and then testify to their legitimacy. They may also be able to show that you’re so badly hurt that you’ll likely require even more treatment in the future. The medical witness can also prove how much that treatment Is likely to cost.
- Economists. Financial experts can prove not only your current lost wages, but also the potential future income you’ll lose due to your injury.
- Mental health experts. A car accident oftentimes result in a victim experiencing severe emotional and mental trauma. An expert can show how you’ve not only been affected physically, but also the impact that accident has had on your emotional state.
We’ll Ensure All of Your Medical Files and Other Documentation is In Place
Any sort of personal injury case will lead to a mountain of paperwork. Especially one as potentially complex as a car accident. You’re going to need to produce an immense amount of documentation, and we can help you do exactly that. These are just a few examples of what you’ll need.
- Insurance company correspondence. We’ll take care of all correspondence between you and both your insurer as well as the provider of the at-fault driver. These include the demand letter, a letter of protection to the hospital and your doctors, a notification letter to the at-fault driver’s insurer and more.
- Medical bills. Our firm will help you gather copies of all medical expenses, including hospital and prescription receipts, dental bills if applicable, receipts for any medical devices you need, etc. Other important documents include doctor’s notes, test and examination results, admitting charts, and others.
- Property damage. It’s easy to overlook the property damage you suffered due to the accident, but we won’t. We’ll make sure you have all body shop receipts, towing receipts, and receipts associated with other possessions you may have lost.
We’ll Support You Throughout the Process and Keep You in the Loop
We’ve seen how a lot of other personal injury attorneys work, and we’ve also heard the frustration many of their clients experienced. One of the biggest complaints we hear is that their legal representatives weren’t there when they needed them the most.
That won’t happen when you turn to the Jones Law Group. We prize communication with our clients – it’s one of our very top priorities. You’re going to have a lot of questions, and you’ll more than likely have a lot of concerns. We’ll be here to address all of them. Our attorneys will be here for you, whether you’re still in the hospital or you’ve returned back home.
You’ll always be informed through each stage of your case. Our team will tell you what to expect at all times so that you’ll never have to worry about any surprises along the way.
We’ll Speak with Insurance Companies on Your Behalf
A car accident can be an incredibly high stakes affair, especially after suffering a severe injury. The at-fault driver’s insurance company is going to do whatever it can to reduce the amount of money you get as much as possible. In a perfect world, the insurer won’t have to pay you a dime.
This can mean that you’ll be subjected to a great deal of harassment. The insurance adjuster will likely try to have a conversation with you, hoping to get you to say something that will damage your case. We won’t let that happen. We’ll act as a shield between you and the insurer.
Our Attorneys will Fight to Get You the Settlement or Trial Win that You Deserve
Your Jones Law Group attorneys will try to convince the insurance company that you should receive a fair settlement offer. But if that offer isn’t forthcoming, we’ll prepare the strongest possible case to help you prevail in a trial.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to personal injury attorneys. But we guarantee you won’t find a law firm that will represent you with more passion or skill. Learn more by using our online contact form or giving us a call at (727) 571-1333.