St. Petersburg Personal Injury Attorneys – Jones Law Group
St. Petersburg is second-largest city in the Tampa Bay Area, after Tampa, and the 5th largest city in Florida with 272,000 residents. With all these people, there is bound to be serious accidents and injuries especially on the roads, in workplaces, and in businesses. When somebody’s negligence or careless actions lead another person to be seriously injured or made ill, that injured person has a right to compensation for their damages. Medical bills, lost wages, and countless other expenses all begin to pile up the moment a person is injured.
This is where Jones Law Group comes in. Jones Law Group is a team of dedicated Florida lawyers that have decades of experience and a reputation for putting our clients needs above all else. We have been consistently recognized by our peers as a zealous and serious law firm that gets results for our clients.
If you recently suffered an injury due to a negligent incident or recently found out that you were possibly made sick by negligence or defect, contact the attorneys at Jones law group. A consultation with our law firm is completely free and comes with no obligation. You’ll have the opportunity to sit down with an attorney and discuss the facts of your case and hear your rights and options. We also work on a contingency fee basis meaning you do not pay us anything unless we recover compensation for your claim.
We are here to help. Some types of accidents we can help you with include:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
When your injuries are caused by the negligence another it can become complicated and frustrating, especially when you have to deal with multiple parties or uncooperative insurance companies.
Jones Law Group strives to help those who have been injured get their lives back on track.
We approach client relationships with your best interest and physical wellness in mind. Our team will be available to you to walk you through the personal injury claim process step-by-step. We handle the stress of filing a claim so you can focus on getting better.
We help victims obtain compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage. We also help those clients who have lost a loved one due to negligence get compensation through a wrongful death lawsuit.
What To Do After an Accident
If you have suffered an injury due to negligence, Jones Law Group recommends that you be familiar with the proper steps to take after an accident:
- Get medical care immediately. After the accident, do not dismiss your injuries until you can’t stand it anymore. Not only will this hurt your claim, it can make injuries worse. Once you have received initial care, do not miss follow-up appointments with your doctor or disregard medical recommendations, treatments, prescriptions, or other advice. This could cause serious problems with your case later.
- Try to gather evidence if you are able. Get photos of the scene of the incident and photos of your injuries. Document everything that happened to you in a journal, keep all records, and make note of all conversations you have and what was said. Also, get witness contact information if possible. Being able to get the account of an eye-witness to your injury can be very important later.
- Never withhold information from either your doctor or your attorney. It is crucial that you are completely honest so that you can get a fair settlement. Your doctor needs to know everything about your injuries so they can fully document the claim and help you to get comprehensive care and your attorney needs accurate information to give you the best shot at fair compensation possible.
- Finally, never sign any release of personal information forms, medical authorization forms, or any other insurance company documents without first consulting your attorney. Additionally, never agree to a recorded statement with any insurance adjuster without first speaking to your attorney.
Our team of attorneys and support staff are ready to assist you in all aspects of your representation to ensure that you are treated fairly and receive all the compensation to which you are legally entitled.
Prior to representing any client in a personal injury claim, we provide a free consultation with an attorney. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury, illness, or death because of negligence, we are available to help. We can answer any urgent questions you may have as well as schedule your free consultation by calling 727-571-1333, by filling our online form, or by using our Chat feature below.